Last Updated: 29/06/2023
Yolo respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use the Yolo platform.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
2- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Yolo platform, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but does not identify you individually, such as usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
The information we collect on or through our Yolo platform may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our platform, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our platform and of the fulfillment of your orders.
3- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Yolo platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
4- Disclosure of Your Information
5- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
7- Contact Information
This policy is effective as of 29/6/2023.
By using the Yolo platform, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our platform. Your continued use of the platform following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.